她在亞太及歐美地區擁有超過 20 年的業務轉型經驗，現在是香港領導團隊的重要成員，並與同業密切合作，推動業務和公司的轉型。
她還獲得了公開演講、司儀和傑出銷售員獎 (DSA) 的獎項，被評為”2021 年香港最具啟發性女企業家”, Passion Vista “2022 年名人堂” 及”CIO Times 2023 年商業領袖獎”
Suki Cheung is a well-known champion speaker and trainer specializing in modern supply chain, freight and e-commerce product development and business transformation globally. She is inspired by the United Nations and actively involved in social innovation, aiming to drive positive social change and address urban challenges through sustainable business solutions. With over 20 years of global experience in business transformation, she is a key member of the Hong Kong leadership team and collaborates closely with her peers to drive the company’s business transformation.
Suki Cheung currently holds the position of Vice President at Morning Global, where she oversees the group’s corporate decisions, managing overall operations, and implementing company’s strategies. Her responsibilities include managing corporate branding initiatives, reputation management, media and stakeholder relations, digital and social communications, issue and crisis management, sustainability reporting, and corporate social responsibility initiatives. Additionally, she is in charge of establishing overseas branches, joint ventures and acquisitions, with a particular focus on omni-channel logistics and international cross-border solutions, ranging from parcel to freight to warehousing.
Education and Qualification
Suki is also a certified master practitioner of neuro-linguistic programming and bachelor’s degree in business administration in University of Sunderland.
Suki’s public engagement currently includes:
- Advisory Member for HKSAR Logistics Council
- Founding President for Hong Kong E-Commerce Logistics Association
- ASEAN committee Chairman at Chamber of Hong Kong Logistics Industry
- Advisory Board for Business Environment Council
- Committee member for Asia CEO Community
- Hong Kong Management Association and Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide
- President of Junior Chamber International Queensway and Asia and the Pacific Development Council in Junior Chamber International Hong Kong
- Senior advisor for Wofoo Leadership Network
- Mentors for The Chinese University of Hong Kong and The University of Hong Kong
- Board member of C2 Master of Ceremonies in the early 2010s, and having chaired the ethics committee for its first year.
Suki also received awards in Public Speaking Award, Master of Ceremonies Award and Distinguished Salesperson Award (DSA) with recent recognition as “Most Inspiring Women Entrepreneurs from Hong Kong 2021”, “Passion Vista Hall of Fame 2022” and “Top 5 Business Leader in CIO Times 2023”.