貿易高品質發展，國家打造跨境電商綜合實驗區已是 2015年 3月 7日的事，香港澳門本身
境保稅區進行 BC（清關模式 9610）或 BBC （清關模式 1210）給予港商將訂單跨境
3. 爭取把香港成為電商小包中轉站，可考慮把 X-Ray 放在廣東省以節省成本及優化流
5. 透過 5G網絡優勢，加快信息交換平台。打造香港成為國內進口產品的國際供應鏈透
Suggestions on promoting data interconnection and cross-border e-commerce business development in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
The digital economy has become the main driver of global economic growth, one of which is the development of cross-border e-commerce trade to promote the Greater Bay Area
The high-quality development of trade, the country’s establishment of a cross-border e-commerce comprehensive experimental zone was a matter on March 7, 2015, and Hong Kong and Macau themselves
It is a free port, and there is no need for comprehensive pilot projects. The following are common voices in the industry for reference:
1. Build Hong Kong into a comprehensive hub connecting the motherland and world brands. Give full play to geographical advantages and make use of big data
Logistics, through convenient customs clearance and domestic customs to create a fast-in and fast-out system integration, to achieve a win-win situation;
2. It is suggested that Hong Kong merchants operating online shopping can use cross-border services in the Greater Bay Area without a Chinese business license.
BC (customs clearance mode 9610) or BBC (customs clearance mode 1210) in the border bonded area allows Hong Kong companies to send orders across the border
Enter China, change the current monopoly situation of only opening stores through large platforms, and give Hong Kong companies more diversified opportunities in China
3. Strive to make Hong Kong a transit point for e-commerce parcels, consider placing X-Ray in Guangdong Province to save costs and optimize flow
4. Set up a dedicated department to discuss the logistics dynamics of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Most of the transportation and logistics companies in Hong Kong are small, medium and micro enterprises.
There is no ability to do research and expand business knowledge in the Mainland, so the dedicated department can subsidize the Hong Kong industry through the government.
community and be able to integrate into the operation of the Greater Bay Area as soon as possible;
5. Accelerate the information exchange platform through the advantage of 5G network. Build Hong Kong into a transparent international supply chain for domestically imported products
Ming management system;
6. Hong Kong holds large-scale activities of cross-border e-commerce logistics to attract domestic and foreign capital participation and investment;
7. It is suggested to provide subsidies and convenience for Hong Kong-made products to be sold online and offline;
8. In addition to paying more attention to e-cigarettes recently, there is also a great demand for CBD transit. Due to the complete ban in Hong Kong, now
Most of the goods have been transferred to Singapore or Thailand for import or re-export;
9. With regard to urging the government to establish a digital Hong Kong and build a big data platform, the Financial Secretary will establish a digital Hong Kong economic development in the middle of this year
Committee, which includes cross-border big data. Also consider including e-commerce logistics as a third-party logistics service provider
Funding Pilot Program (TPLSP)
The most important thing is to clear the customs as soon as possible and get back the advantage of transit in Asia as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention.